Please Be Aware: UMC Summit is temporarily suspending all in-person worship and other gatherings.
Please see Pastor Christina’s letter from March 2020 for more details.
Welcome to the United Methodist Church of Summit! We invite you to join us on a journey of faith, worshiping and serving God.
As United Methodists, we are grounded in a heritage of God’s grace: the overflowing, unconditional love that embraces us. We celebrate the call to actively witness to the joyful good news of Jesus Christ. We invite you to join us in responding to God’s invitation to spiritual growth, Christian witness, and loving service, ever aware that we are companions, together keeping covenant with God.
We invite all people to participate in our community and worship life, without insisting that they become like us in order to be acceptable, including but not limited to:
- believers and seekers
- those who hope for a better world and those who have lost hope
- conventional Christians and questioning skeptics
- women, men, children, and youth
- those of all sexual orientations and gender identities
- those of all races and cultures
- those of all income levels
- those of all classes and abilities
We look forward to welcoming you! Our Hearts, Our Minds, and Our Doors are always open.